We will be happy to assist you with your inquires
Frequently Asked Questions
- For further information and reservations, you may kindly fill in the following contact form. We will be happy to assist you with your inquires.
- You are kindly requested to arrive on spot 15 minutes before the embarkation.
- You may cancel free of charge until 15 days before the trip.
- If we cancel your trip for any reason, you will get a full refund. If the boat is re-chartered for the same period, the cancellation fees will be refunded.
- For cancellations between:
14 & 10 days before embarkation, 30% of the total charter fee is required.
9 & 4 days before embarkation, 50% of the total charter fee is required.
last 3 days before embarkation, 100% of the total charter fee is required.
COVID-19 Flexible Policies
Daily & Multi-Day Cruises
- If you cannot join the trip because you or a member of your family is diagnosed with COVID-19 prior to the trip, you will get a full refund.
- If you can’t join the trip due to COVID-19 restrictions, you will get a full refund.
- You may cancel for a COVID-19 reason between 15 days and up to 1 day (24 hrs) before your trip starts and must provide us with appropriate written official evidence of the COVID-19 reason.
COVID-19 Health & Safety
Our standards for hygiene and cleanliness ensure the utmost quality and Thassos Sailing takes this process very seriously to ensure the safety of our guests and team members.
We use cleaning and disinfecting protocols to clean cabins(linen, towels, blankets), bathrooms, and the rest of the yachts after guests depart and before the next guest arrives, with particular attention paid to high-touch items and surfaces.
Our team is getting tested regularly with Covid-19 rapid diagnostic tests and follows all the hygiene practices to ensure the safety of our guests and employees.
To help keep our yachts clean and safe, we ask all our guests to follow the hygiene practices recommended by the WHO (World Health Organisation). This includes the regular washing and sanitizing of hands with hand sanitizer freely available onboard to use every day.